Spreading knowledge and education for humane, force free treatment of all animals with …
EMPATHY & COMPASSION
We can’t force a dog to change but if we change our behavior, the dog’s behavior can change!
This 30-Minute Webinar is for everyone; pet professional or pet parents.
- Meeting our dog’s needs (Nonviolent Communication – Marshall Rosenberg)
- Filling the emotional bank account/ trust account (Gottman Institute-relationship specialist)
- 12 step programs (Al Anon, AA, NA, OA, etc.)
- Realistic expectations to prevent resentments
- The importance of consistency and repetition
- Helping clients make realistic goals
CEU’s Pending for PPG, CCPDT, IAABC
Shannon Riley-Coyner, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP
How are the webinars/ courses presented?
• Take at your own convenience!
• Prerecorded webinar/ course
• Each webinar/ course is designed to take at your own pace
• Attendance requires internet connection, computer speakers and a notepad
CEUs are available on the following
Understanding & Helping Your Reactive Dog
Understanding Canine Body Language
How Animals Learn
Can Your Dog Benefit From Playing With Food Toys?
Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid
Do You Have Compassion Fatigue?
Understanding & Preventing Separation Anxiety
Reactive Dog Rehabilitation Program