Spreading knowledge and education for humane, force free treatment of all animals with …
EMPATHY & COMPASSION
In this 1-hour webinar we will explain why dogs bark and give you strategies to stop it.
• Learn why dogs bark and what may be triggering it.
• Understanding canine body language.
• Creating a behavior modification plan
Shannon Riley-Coyner, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP
How are the webinars/ courses presented?
• Take at your own convenience!
• Prerecorded webinar/ course
• Each webinar/ course is designed to take at your own pace
• Attendance requires internet connection, computer speakers and a notepad
CEUs are available on the following Webinars
Understanding & Helping Your Reactive Dog
Understanding Canine Body Language
How Animals Learn
Can Your Dog Benefit From Playing With Food Toys?
Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid
Do You Have Compassion Fatigue?
Understanding & Preventing Separation Anxiety
Reactive Dog Rehabilitation Program