Spreading knowledge and education for humane, force free treatment of all animals with …
EMPATHY & COMPASSION
Offering your pet toys that dispense food is a great way to build confidence and independence.
These toys can also help reduce and prevent behavior problems.
• How food toys build confidence and independence
• Prevent behavior problems
Shannon Riley-Coyner, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP
Continuing Education Units Available!
CCPDT – 1 CEU; IAABC – 1 CEU; KPA – 1 CEU’s
How are the webinars/ courses presented?
• Take at your own convenience!
• Prerecorded webinar/ course
• Each webinar/ course is designed to take at your own pace
• Attendance requires internet connection, computer speakers and a notepad
CEUs are available on the following
Understanding & Helping Your Reactive Dog
Understanding Canine Body Language
How Animals Learn
Can Your Dog Benefit From Playing With Food Toys?
Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid
Do You Have Compassion Fatigue?
Understanding & Preventing Separation Anxiety
Reactive Dog Rehabilitation Program