Click play button to view the webinar introduction
This webinar teaches the basics of understanding and preventing canine separation anxiety.
Does your dog bark or whine when you are gone? Does your dog destroy things or have potty “accidents” when you leave the house? If so your dog may be experiencing separation anxiety! Preventing separation anxiety is much easier than trying to fix it! If your dog is experiencing this or if you think your dog may become anxious when you are away, check out this 1-hour webinar to learn how you can help your dog!
– Learn what separation anxiety is and how to recognize it
– Learn how to prevent separation anxiety
Shannon Riley-Coyner, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP
Continuing Education Units Available!
CCPDT – 1 CEU; IAABC – 1 CEU; KPA – 1 CEU’s
How are the webinars/ courses presented?
– Take at your own convenience!
– Prerecorded webinar/ course
– Each webinar/ course is designed to take at your own pace
– Attendance requires internet connection, computer speakers and a notepad
This purchase grants you unlimited access to the webinar.