Find out why your dog whines, barks or lunges at other animals or people and learn ways to help him or her become less reactive. Is your dog really aggressive or scared? This seminar discusses the underlying issues that cause our dogs to act out and how we can identify them. The the seminar focuses on what we can do to make life easier for our dogs and ourselves when dealing with these issues.
This 1.5 hour webinar was designed for anyone who has a dog that barks, lunges or acts out when taking them to new places or when meeting new people or dogs.
– Identify underlying issues
– How to deal with these behavioral issues
Shannon Riley-Coyner, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP
Continuing Education Units Available!
CCPDT – 1.5 CEU; IAABC – 1.5 CEU; KPA – 1.5 CEU’s
How are the webinars/ courses presented?
– Take at your own convenience!
– Prerecorded webinar/ course
– Each webinar/ course is designed to take at your own pace
– Attendance requires internet connection, computer speakers and a notepad
This webinar is available for 30 days after purchase.