Our canine companions cannot speak but that does not mean they cannot communicate with us. Dogs use body language to tell us if they are relaxed, stressed, afraid or upset. Learn what signs to look for in different regions of your dog’s body so you can support your animal’s feelings. Learn how to use body language during training to understand how different training techniques impact how our pets feel.
This 1.5 hour webinar was designed for anyone who loves dogs! Whether you are a veterinarian, a veterinary technician, groomer, a dog parent or just a dog lover, this class will help you understand dog language better!
– Identify what canine body language signs to look for and what they mean
– Different training techniques and how they impact our pets
Shannon Riley-Coyner, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP
Continuing Education Units Available!
CCPDT – 1.5 CEU; IAABC – 1.5 CEU; KPA – 1.5 CEU’s
How are the webinars/ courses presented?
– Take at your own convenience!
– Prerecorded webinar/ course
– Each webinar/ course is designed to take at your own pace
– Attendance requires internet connection, computer speakers and a notepad
This webinar is available for 30 days after purchase.