In this 1-hour webinar, trainers can learn how to maintain long-term clients and build trust with them using the trainer’s techniques.
This webinar will cover teaching trainers how to listen without an agenda, and create plans that fit the client and their dogs needs.
It will also cover understanding how an emotional bank account can help retain clients and help teach clients to “crossover” to
positive reinforcement training methods while being compassionate and empathetic.
• How to get clients to buy in and stay for the long haul using personalized plans and understanding
people and their perspective can help them trust you and your techniques more.
• Teach trainers how to let go of their agenda long enough to listen
• How to adjust your training plan to fit your clients’ needs/ capabilities
• Using the emotional bank account for the dogs as well as your human client
• Understanding some basic human physiology that may be affecting your clients compliance
• Learn ways to teach clients to “crossover” while being compassionate and empathetic.
Shannon Riley-Coyner, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP
How are the webinars/ courses presented?
• Take at your own convenience!
• Prerecorded webinar/ course
• Each webinar/ course is designed to take at your own pace
• Attendance requires internet connection, computer speakers and a notepad
This webinar is available for 30 days after purchase.