This seminar teaches the basics of dog learning behavior. Do you know why your dog runs to the door and barks at the mail man? Does your dog beg when you eat dinner? Learn how we can use basic theories of dog behavior to teach your dog new things. Also learn why dogs learn these common misbehaviors and how to change them. This 1.5 hour webinar was designed for anyone who loves dogs! Whether you are a veterinarian, a veterinary technician, groomer, a dog parent or just a dog lover this class will help your dog learn faster!
– Learn the basics of how dogs learn
– Learn how to change misbehaviors
Shannon Riley-Coyner, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP
Continuing Education Units Available!
CCPDT – 1.5 CEU; IAABC – 1.5 CEU; KPA – 1.5 CEU’s
How are the webinars/ courses presented?
– Take at your own convenience!
– Prerecorded webinar/ course
– Each webinar/ course is designed to take at your own pace
– Attendance requires internet connection, computer speakers and a notepad
This webinar is available for 30 days after purchase.