- Barking out of your window could be a sign of anxiety/ fear.
- Your dog may be in “fight mode”.
- Good Manners is a great course to help give you ways to communicate with your dog but it will not deal with specific behavioral issues such as anxiety, fear or aggression.
- You can also try redirecting your dog with a high value treat.
Is it getting more intense? Try this;
- Close the blinds
- Put frosted tint on the window
- Block the window
- Keep your dog in the back room
- You can also try to move where the mail or your packages are delivered to a location where it won’t affect your dog.
- Play calming music throughout the day in the background.
If it continues, we recommend taking the Reactive Dog Rehabiliation program or watch the Understanding & Helping Your Reactive Dog Webinar!
Leave A Comment