Please use the above link only for technical issues with the course. Have more questions after completing the course? Click here to request a Virtual Private Training Session.
Truly Force Free At-Home Agility Training Series – FREE Course
Do you want to have some dog agility activities that you can do at home without buying any equipment? Check out our FREE at-home agility training series and have fun with your dog!
How to make the most of this class:
- Watch the videos in the order that is recommended
- Complete the homework before moving to the next video segment but remember you may need to review past videos even if you move forward
- Make a commitment to make time to practice with your puppy
- Be patient with your dog and yourself – remember this process takes time
- Make sure that you journal from the beginning. Make notes about behaviors, what has changed or stayed the same. Journaling daily will help you monitor any progress or problems that may arise.
- If you need additional help, consider becoming a member of the “Coaching Level” and you can email me one question per month
Please visit our Chewy Affiliate Page to support Truly Force Free and help us grow! These items are recommended but not required. Please always contact your pet’s veterinarian before purchasing supplements and/or medications.
For more information, check out Shannon’s book: “The Evolution of Dog Training”
Dog training is full of differing opinions, myths, and old wives tales. With so much conflicting information, how do you know what theory is the best for training your dog? The Evolution of Dog Training details how to teach your dog, one step at a time, without causing your dog pain or fear. It carefully explains how training with choke chains started and why trainers are now using clickers instead. You’ll also learn what current research and scientific studies tell us about how dogs learn, making it easier to turn your beloved pet into a well-behaved dog. Whether you have been training dogs for decades or this is your very first time, this book will help you sort through all of the opinions so you can train effectively and humanely.