Webinar – How To Help Your Dog or Puppy During COVID-19Shannon Riley Coyner2022-02-07T20:47:52-08:00
Times have become tough with the pandemic and staying at home has made it hard to expose your dog/ puppy to different things.
Some of the biggest concerns are the potential for separation anxiety, attention seeking behavior, getting over-tired, stress dog bites, and changes to our routine which affects theirs! View this webinar and learn what you can do to prevent these unwanted behaviors.
We are constantly working to improve our courses and webinars and would love to
have your feedback once you have viewed this video.
• Link for Live Session: Thursday, August 11th, 2022 at 10:30 am (PST)
• Thursday, September 8th, 2022 at 10:30 am (PST)
• Thursday, October 13th, 2022 at 10:30 am (PST)
• Thursday, November 10th, 2022 at 10:30 am (PST)
• Thursday, December 8th, 2022 at 10:30 am (PST)